Glowy makeup is super on trend right now and is here to stay throughout the winter months. The secret to the perfect glowing makeup, is a good skincare routine.
Makeup artist and trainer, passion for empowering people through makeup
1. We recommend beginning your first step with boost of vitamin c for an instant glow, followed by a thirst-quenching serum. We love the Pixi Glow tonic, paired with the Vichy Mineral 89 serum.
2. The next step is to moisturise the skin using an illuminating moisturiser. Good old MAC Strobe cream in ‘Goldlite’ delivers a perfect balance of a pearlescent glow, with moisturising properties at the same time. This can be applied all over the skin and neck.
3. Once you have completed this, you now want to focus on the high points of your face. There are six high points to the face that the light naturally hits first, and these are as follows: above the brow, bridge of the nose, tip of the nose, top of the cheekbone, Cupid’s bow and chin. Using highlighter drops or cream, take a small amount onto the back of your hand and apply a sheer amount to these areas using a flat brush. We love the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Beauty wand in the shade ‘Spotlight’, paired a Zoeva 114 Luxe Face Focus brush.
4. Last but not least, we are ready to apply our base. NARS Sheer Glow is the perfect light-medium buildable coverage which adds radiance to the skin, whilst providing an even complexion at the same time. Using the same brush, you can gently buff the foundation onto the largest parts of the face, working the product round to the more intricate smaller parts.
5. Complete your makeup look with an added pop of glow! Using the Iconic London Body Illuminator on the collar bones, chest and shoulders (if they’re showing!) and voila! You’re glowing, girl!
Visit Charlotte Wadleys business page on Friday-Ad
Are you looking for a professional makeup artist? Find beauty therapists on Friday-Ad today..