Working in the care sector is one of the most rewarding jobs out there! Each day you will be making a difference to someone’s life.
If you have just left school, or you are looking for a new career, care could be the perfect choice for you. There are many benefits to working in care such as flexible hours, meeting new people, variety in roles and there is lots of potential for career progression!
Although it can be challenging at times.
That is why we want to introduce you to a selection of our recommended care providers that are recruiting in your local area that can give you the skills and most importantly the support to thrive in your career within care!
Agincare is one of the country’s leading providers of care homes, home care, live in care and supported living. We are a family-run company with a high focus on outstanding personalised care for older people and adults with learning disabilities.
If you’re thinking of a new start with a company that can offer excellent in house training and personal progression we’d love to hear from you!
Our Values underpin all that we do and reflect what we at Agincare value in our daily work:
- Value our customers and fellow employees
- Achieve our goals and aspirations
- Learn and encourage a culture of knowledge, expertise and accountability
- Understand our business, our customers and fellow employees
- Excel in everything we do
At Nightingale Homecare we really value our amazing staff and the fantastic work they do in the local community.
If you are looking to start a career in care or would like to join a team who really appreciate their staff and reward you with FANTASTIC rates of pay – up to £15 per hour, Nightingale Homecare is for you!
Throughout the Nightingale Homecare Group we have embedded our ethos which is to provide families nearest and dearest with the best possible quality community care and support services.
Pay and Benefits
We offer a great range of benefits including
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working hours
- Pay training
- Guaranteed hours
Training and Development
We provide a comprehensive training programme that includes
- 12 week Care Certificate induction
- Additional bespoke training based on specific employee and user needs
- NVQs in Health and Social Care
- Career Development Program for all staff
We have a wonderful team of dedicated and friendly carers who share our passion for delivering high-quality person-centred care and we want you on our team.
Benefits of working with County Medicare!
Be part of a friendly and supportive team. Here at County Medicare we pride ourselves in an open-door policy for all our staff, we have a 24hr on call where staff can call at any time with concerns or help. Ongoing personal and professional development opportunities!
We offer a vast range of staff benefits including…
- 10% discount to a local garage for all repairs, services and MOT`s
- Free Blue light card – a variety of discounts at your favourite stores, holiday bookings and many restaurants.
- Up to 28 days holiday paid
- Free access and support from management for NVQs
- Free access to counselling should a staff member be struggling with mental health issues or bereavement.
- Weekend increased rates – £15.50-£17.18
- Public holiday increased rate – £17.50 -£19.40
- Paid enhanced DBS which last for 3 years
- Free uniform
- Paid induction training
- Refer a friend scheme – we offer staff a £300 bonus for referring a friend
- Pension scheme (Government and personal)
- Flexible hours
We pride ourselves on providing bespoke person centred care that puts you and your needs at the forefront of everything we do.
As a company, we invest in our carers as they are at the core of everything we do. Our team of trained professional carers are kind by nature and really care about their role and the people they look after.
Caring 4 All
Caring 4 All is a family run business providing community care to the local area. We currently have fantastic opportunities available for those looking to start a rewarding and fulfilling career, within our unique team.
What can we offer you?
- Career development
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Working with a great team
- Online training
- DBS Applications
- Refer a friend scheme
- Uniform and PPE
- Use of company car
- Established friendly clients
“I enjoy the end-of-life care. I feel it is a privilege to support individuals in this situation so they can stay in their own home.” Jenny Lawrie senior carer.
Our Mission is to provide help that responds to the needs of the service users and their families, offering them peace of mind. To work with you and your families and any other stakeholders to influence service, innovation and growth in the care industry.
To find out more about the career vacancies we are offering in your local area click here to contact us!