To celebrate the relaunch of our local Friday-Ad magazines, we’re offering you a chance to win a holiday for 4 people in the stunning Welsh countryside!
What you can win:
You could win a luxury stay for 4 people in a premium lodge with Boutique Resorts Ltd.
Take in some awesome coastal views at Fishguard Bay, situated in the heart of Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Or enjoy a rural retreat at Maesmawr Farm resort in Mid Wales. Private decking and your very own hot tub will add a touch of luxury to your premium lodge stay!
How to enter:
Head to the Friday-Ad facebook page to find the post about this competition. Correctly answer the following question, leaving your answer as a comment on the post.
Where is Fishguard Bay Resort located?
Closing date is 28th October 2019. Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Who would you take with you?
Share our competition and tag friends or family who you’d take with you, or who would also love to win this prize!
Find out if you’ve won:
We’ll announce the winner on the Friday-Ad facebook page on 31st October 2019. Follow our page to make sure you don’t miss the announcement!
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Friday-Ad, part of Friday Media Group Limited (Company Registration Number: 01874025), whose registered office is at London Road, Sayers Common, West Sussex, BN6 9HS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Friday Media Group Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Friday-Ad facebook page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 28th October 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Head to the Friday-Ad facebook page to find the post about this competition, and correctly answer the following question, leaving your answer as a comment on the post: Where is Fishguard Bay Resort located? A) Dorset B) Pembrokeshire C) Cornwall
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A short stay for 4 people in a premium lodge at either Fishguard Bay or Maesmawr Farm with Boutique Resorts Ltd., during off peak dates only. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Dates and duration of the stay are subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be announced on the Friday-Ad facebook page on 31st October 2019, and needs to contact the promoter to claim the prize within 14 days of the announcement. If the winner fails to claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and/or pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when/where/how the prize can be redeemed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.