To help you beat the winter blues and maybe whisk your Valentine away, we’re offering you a chance to win a relaxing break at the Aberporth Holiday Cottages, right on the beach.
What you can win!
Win a 1-week stay at the gorgeous Glanmordy 2 cottage in Aberporth, from 8th until 15th February 2020. It sleeps up to 6 people and dogs are welcome too.
Whether it’s a romantic getaway or a week with family and friends, you’ll enjoy uninterrupted views over the Blue Flag beaches of Aberporth, Cardigan Bay and the West Wales coastline.
The nearby Ceredigion coastal path is popular with walkers thanks to easy terrain and breathtaking coastal views – great for spotting dolphins and other marine wildlife too.
Find more information about the cottage here.
How to enter:
All you need to do to be in with a chance to win is tell us who your Valentine is.
- Head to the Friday-Ad facebook page
- Find the post about this competition
- Leave a comment with the name of your Valentine 💘
Closing date is Friday 31st January 2020. Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Find out if you’ve won:
We’ll announce the winner on the Friday-Ad Facebook page on or before 3rd February 2020. Follow our page to make sure you don’t miss the announcement!
Aberporth Holiday Cottages Competition 2020 – Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Friday-Ad, part of Friday Media Group Limited (Company Registration Number: 01874025), whose registered office is at London Road, Sayers Common, West Sussex, BN6 9HS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Friday Media Group Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Friday-Ad facebook page.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st January 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Head to the Friday-Ad facebook page. Find the post about this competition, and leave a comment with the name of your Valentine.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A 1-week stay for up to 6 people at the Glanmordy 2 cottage in Aberporth West Wales, from 8th until 15th February 2020. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be announced on the Friday-Ad facebook page on or before 3rd January 2020, and needs to contact the promoter to claim the prize within 48 hours of the announcement. If the winner fails to claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and/or pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when/where/how the prize can be redeemed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.